11th September Harrow demo approved
Posted by sioeengland on September 6, 2009
THE POLICE HAVE APPROVED THIS DEMONSTRATION AND WILL PROVIDE A FENCED OFF AREA FOR IT
Please give a couple of hours for England. The date cannot be changed, September 11th is for always. Next year it will be a Saturday. Please attend this demonstration, bring a couple of friends, colleagues or acquaintances so that they can learn about Islamisation.
If you definitely cannot attend then persuade someone you know to do so, especially if they live in London.
STOP ISLAMISATION demonstration outside of Harrow central mosque on Friday 11th September at 17.00.
BANNED FROM PROTEST
1. As with previous SIOE demonstrations, political parties are banned.
2. Any racist chanting, banners and placards will result in immediate ejection of the perpetrators from the demo.
3. Totalitarian symbols such as nazi swastikas, communist hammer and sickles, Islamic star and crescent, UNLESS CLEARLY CROSSED OUT OR DEFACED WITH A STOP SIGN.
APPROVED FOR PROTEST
1. Approved anti-sharia and anti-Islamisation chants, banners and placards will be permitted.
2. English, Welsh, Scottish, N. Irish, national flags, European national flags, certain other national flags will be permitted and encouraged.
3. Certain other flags representing communities struggling against Islamic colonisation such as Papua New Guinea and Biafra will be permitted.
4. Certain civil rights flags, banners and placards will be encouraged provided they are displayed within the no-sharia context of the demonstration.
5. ALL MUST BE APPROVED BY THE ORGANISERS BEFORE THE PROTEST
Speakers using hand held megaphones will address the gathering. Names of speakers will be provided to the police prior to the demonstration. Speeches must be approved by the organisers.
Approved groups such as the English Defence League, British Citizens Against Muslim Extremists, March for England, For a Democratic and Secular Iran, will join the demonstration and the police will be notified as to which groups will attend as soon as such participation has been confirmed.
Stewards will be provided. Banners, placards and speeches will be shown to the police prior to the protest starting if requested.
Demonstration finishes 19.00 11th September 2009